Kansas – The Kansas Department of Health and Environment has amended its travel quarantine list to include two states – New York and New Jersey, according to a KDHE news release Friday.
Two countries have also been added – state of Palestine and Estonia, while one has been removed, Seychelles. Several countries remain on the list including Mayotte, Czechia, San Marino, Montenegro and Seychelles.
A comprehensive list of those individuals needing to quarantine includes visitors and Kansans who have:
• Traveled on or after March 12 to New Jersey or New York.
• Traveled on or after March 12 to State of Palestine or Estonia.
• Traveled on or after Feb. 26 to the countries of Mayotte, Czechia, San Marino or Montenegro.
• Attendance at any out-of-state mass gatherings of 500 or more where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear a mask.
• Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.