Kansas – When you have a complaint about a business or need specific aid and resources, it can be difficult to know where to turn to get help. KAKE News has made up a list of helpful phone numbers and web addresses that you can use in the event that you are having trouble with a company and need to reach someone for assistance.
For consumer complaints with businesses:
It is important to note that there are some problems the BBB doesn’t handle. They are:
- Discrimination claims;
- Employee/employer disputes;
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated;
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business;
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal law;
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal service;
- Matters not related to marketplace issues.